- Νομός: ΑΤΤΙΚΗ
- Τηλέφωνο: 2106134892
- Ιστοσελίδα: http://www.hrstrategy.gr/job-ads/designer-electromechanics/
- Καταχωρημένα: 19/03/2019 20:14
- Λήγει: 145 ημέρες, 21 ώρες
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer in Eindhoven (Holland).
– Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client;
– Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings;
– Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods;
– Develop and test appropriate management tools;
– Helping with the production of the developed products;
– Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
– Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
– Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
– Communicative and social.
– With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
– Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
– a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
– At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
– Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
– Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
– Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language